Friday, September 3, 2010

A present for me?

Aw, guess what!....while at work today I got a visit from B. She was picking up some items left at the church from Pascha. She let me know it was a pick-up and a drop-off visit. Her basket was full and heavy so I helped her get it into her car. She walked around to the passenger side and said "Let's see what the angels have brought us today." She retrieved an envelope from her bag and handed it to me. Written on the front of the envelope was, To "our" Amy. I asked, "A present for me?" "For our Amy whom without we would not want to do. " She replied. AWESOME!

I brought the card inside to my desk and opened it up. It was a rather thick card with a Hoppy Bunny on the cover and $250 inside. And needless to say it was completely unexpected. In fact, there are so many projects, outfits and hairstyles I have put off completely due to my unwillingness to spend money rather than save. Here I have the money and now I can follow through with my wishes. I am completely thankful! With love to Amy from the Parish. Hooray!


Read more: http://www.myspace.com/pixieap/blog?page=4#ixzz0yWT52lGg

No comments:

Post a Comment